On-line Gallery - Click!
Members' Summer Art Show
'Summer Light' by Alison Davidson, Duxbury MA
PCA Exhibiting Membership is Required for entry
Membership must be active throughout the duration of the exhibit for artwork to be displayed
Categories - Painting, Photography, Drawing,
Printmaking, Pastel, Mixed Media, Fine Crafts, Sculpture
Artwork must be original and may be exhibited in a members’ show only once per 12-month period.
(This does not apply to work exhibited in the Annual Juried Art Show,
Annual Photography Shows, or in private shows)
Maximum of three entries per artist will be allowed
FIRST PRIZE - $100 & Ribbon
SECOND PRIZE - $50 & Ribbon
HONORABLE MENTION - Ribbon
Online Registration – Sunday, May 8th – Thurs, June 2nd,, 2022 through Smarter Entry: http://www.smarterentry.com/CallsForEntry
Please ensure, after registering and paying for your entry, that you upload an image(s) of your artwork to Smarter Entry. This step is required to complete your registration.
The information entered in Smarter Entry (price, title, artist name, etc.) will be used to create online and gallery labeling and pre-printed registration forms. When entering information, please use appropriate spelling and capitalization.
For help posting your artwork on Smarter Entry please contact us via the “Help: Contact Support” link on the Smarter Entry sign-in page.
For help photographing your artwork please contact us at - https://plymouthguild.org/contact-us
Fee* - $15.00 fee for first entry, $10.00 each for subsequent entries. Three entries maximum per artist.
* Entry fees are non-refundable
Drop Off – Sunday, Jun 5th from 4 – 7 pm and Monday, Jun 6th from 8 – 10am. Unless pre-approval is requested, all artwork must be dropped off during these two periods**. Artist registration forms will be pre-printed and provided to the artist at the time of drop off, using the info inputted into Smarter Entry.
**Refunds will not be issued for undelivered artwork.
In Gallery Exhibit – Wednesday, June 8th through Sunday, July 10th, 2022
Reception – Thursday, June 9th from 6 – 8pm
Online Gallery – The online gallery will be posted no later than two weeks after gallery show opening.
Pick Up – Sunday, July 10th from 4 – 7 pm and Monday, July 11th from 8 – 10 am. Exhibited artwork not picked up after 60 days will become property of the Plymouth Center for the Arts
- PCA Gallery Committee has the final discretion of artwork that will be displayed in the show.
- Artists must be 16 years of age or older.
- Size of framed artwork may not exceed 48” in any direction.
- 2D artwork should be wired and professionally presented.
- Matting and framing should be of superior quality and complement the artwork. Worn, scarred or damaged frames are not acceptable.
- Wires must be taut, strong enough to hold the piece, securely attached to the frame, and installed 1/3 of the distance from the top of the piece, no alligator clips.
- All drawings, works on paper, watercolors and photos must be under glass or Plexiglas. Clamped or cracked glass is not acceptable.
- Sculptors and 3D artists may provide their own pedestals. A limited number of pedestals are available.
- Work not ready for hanging or display will not be accepted.
All artwork for Member Shows must be for sale
- A 30% commission will be retained on all Members’ sales.
- If an artwork is sold during a member show, and the artist is not currently a member, Plymouth Center for the Arts will receive a 40% commission.
- Plymouth Center for the Arts does not facilitate negotiation of the cost of an artwork between a buyer and a seller (if there is negotiation between the buyer and seller that does not include Plymouth Center for the Arts during the duration of, or as a result of, a Plymouth Center for the Arts show, the reduction in price of the artwork will be deducted from the artist’s share of the sale)
The Plymouth Guild, Inc. will not be responsible for fire, theft, loss or damage of any nature. Artwork is submitted at the artist’s risk.