January 12 - February 12, 2022
Online January 30th
Submit December 17, 2021 through January 8, 2022 - Details Below
“Fire and Flood”, Bonnie Newman, Lexington MA
This is a Non-Juried Show
Open theme, all media types
Categories - Painting, Photography, Drawing,
Printmaking, Pastel, Mixed Media, Fine Crafts, Sculpture
PCA Exhibiting Membership is required for entry
FIRST PRIZE - $100 & Ribbon
SECOND PRIZE - $50 & Ribbon
HONORABLE MENTION - Ribbon
Dec. 17, 2022 through January 8, 2022 via SmarterEntry
Fee: $15.00 fee for first entry, $10.00 for each additional entry.
Upload Images Here
The information entered into Smarter Entry (price, title, artist name, etc.) will be used to create online and gallery labeling and pre-printed registration forms. When entering information, please use appropriate spelling and capitalization.
For help posting your artwork on Smarter Entry please contact us via the Help: Contact Support link on the Smarter Entry sign-in page.
For help photographing your artwork please contact us via the Contact Us page on the PCA website. https://plymouthguild.org/contact-us
Delivery of Artwork to PCA:
When: Sunday, January 9, 2022 (4 – 7pm)
Where: Plymouth Center for the Arts
Artist registration forms will be pre-printed and provided to the artist at the time of drop off, using the info inputted into Smarter Entry,
This is a non-juried show. All entries meeting the below criteria will be accepted into this exhibit.
- Artwork must be original.
- Artists must be 16 years of age or older.
- Size of framed artwork may not exceed 48” in any direction.
- 2D artwork should be wired and professionally presented.
- Matting and framing should be of superior quality and complement the artwork. Worn, scarred or damaged frames are not acceptable.
- Wires must be taut, strong enough to hold the piece, securely attached to the frame, and installed 1/3 of the distance from the top of the piece. (No alligator clips.)
- All drawings, works on paper, watercolors and photos must be under glass or Plexiglas. Clamped or cracked glass is not acceptable.
- Sculptors and 3D artists may provide their own pedestals. A limited number of pedestals are available.
- Work not ready for hanging or display will not be accepted.
- PCA Gallery Committee has the final discretion of artwork that will be displayed in the show.
Artwork Pick up: Sunday, February 13 (4 - 7pm)
All artwork for Members’ Shows must be for sale. A 30% commission will be retained on all Members’ sales. If an artwork is sold during a Members’ show, and the artist is not currently a member, Plymouth Center for the Arts will receive a 40% commission.
Note: Plymouth Center for the Arts does not facilitate negotiation of the cost of an artwork between a buyer and a seller. If there is negotiation between the buyer and seller that does not include Plymouth Center for the Arts during the duration of, or as a result of, a Plymouth Center for the Arts show, the reduction in price of the artwork will be deducted from the artist’s share of the sale
Liability - The Plymouth Guild, Inc. will not be responsible for fire, theft, loss or damage of any nature. Artwork is submitted at the artist’s risk.