Submit by July 29th
Call for Art
Members' Show - In Gallery
August 5th – September 11th, 2021
-Scroll Down for SmarterEntry Link-
It can be argued that the “Apogee” of human creativity
is expressing one’s personal, internal viewpoint
to another human being successfully.
The Plymouth Center for the Arts is pleased to announce its fourth
members-only competition and exhibition of 2021.
Artists are invited to submit original artwork that displays
their distinct vision and interpretation of the world around them.
This is an Open Theme, Non-Juried Show
Painting, Photography, Drawing,
Printmaking, Pastel, Mixed Media, Fine Crafts, Sculpture
Exhibiting Membership is required for entry
FIRST PRIZE - $100 & Ribbon
SECOND PRIZE - $50 & Ribbon
HONORABLE MENTION - Ribbon
Online Registration: Online registration is required through Smarter Entry
July 1 – July 29, 2021 via SmarterEntry
Fee: $15.00 fee for first entry, $10.00 for each additional entry. Two entries maximum per artist. Entry fees are non-refundable.
The information entered into Smarter Entry (price, title, artist name, etc.) will be used to create online and gallery labeling and pre-printed registration forms. When entering information, please use appropriate spelling and capitalization.
For help posting your artwork on Smarter Entry please contact us via the Help: Contact Support link on the Smarter Entry sign-in page.
For help photographing your artwork please contact us via the Contact Us page on the PCA website. https://plymouthguild.org/contact-us
Delivery of Artwork
When: Sunday, August 1, 2021 (2 – 6 PM)
Where: Plymouth Center for the Arts
There is no need to fill out the registration form from our website. Using the info input into Smarter Entry, these forms will be pre-printed and provided to the artist at the time of drop off.
Opening Reception: Thursday, August 5th from 6 – 8 PM
This is a non-juried show. All entries meeting the below criteria will be accepted into this exhibit.
- Artwork must be original.
- Artists must be 16 years of age or older.
- Size of framed artwork may not exceed 48” in any direction.
- 2D artwork should be wired and professionally presented.
- Matting and framing should be of superior quality and complement the artwork. Worn, scarred or damaged frames are not acceptable.
- Wires must be taut, strong enough to hold the piece, securely attached to the frame, and installed 1/3 of the distance from the top of the piece. (No alligator clips.)
- All drawings, works on paper, watercolors and photos must be under glass or Plexiglas. Clamped or cracked glass is not acceptable.
- Sculptors and 3D artists may provide their own pedestals. A limited number of pedestals are available.
- Work not ready for hanging or display will not be accepted.
- PCA Gallery Committee has the final discretion of art work that will be displayed in the show.
Artwork Pick up: Sunday, September 12, 2021 (2 - 6pm)
Online Gallery: Images will be displayed in our online gallery upon completion of the gallery exhibit
Sales - All artwork for Members’ Shows must be for sale. A 30% commission will be retained on all Members’ sales.
Liability - The Plymouth Guild, Inc. will not be responsible for fire, theft, loss or damage of any nature. Work is submitted at the artist’s risk.