Plymouth Center for the Arts
52nd Annual Juried Art Show & Festival
September 22, – November 2, 2019
Opening Gala Reception details - click
Saturday, Sept. 21, 7 pm
Call for Art
Registration & Delivery
Friday, Sept. 13, 4-7pm, Saturday, Sept. 14, 10am-1pm (Revised!)
Another wonderful celebration of the Arts is upon us! Plymouth Center for the Arts presents their annual signature fine arts competition/exhibition & Arts Festival; Located just steps from Plymouth Rock in the historic village district, our distinctive location and elegant galleries are the perfect settings for this iconic fine arts tradition. This is an open show, you need not be a member, all artists are invited to submit unique, imaginative, and creative works, in all media types, of any theme.
Drawing & Pastel, Oil/Acrylic, Watercolor, Sculpture, Mixed Media, Printmaking, Color Photography, B&W Photography, & Fine Crafts
(Totaling $3450 plus ribbons!)
Best In Show $500
In Each Category:
First $200, Second $100, Honorable Mention (at least two)
New! Committee's Choice Award $100
Popular Choice $150
(One only - by public vote awarded at the end of the show)
$15.00 non-refundable fee per entry / One free entry for members of the Plymouth Guild
Required Registration & Artwork Inventory Forms
Scroll Down for more details!
The Plymouth Guild, dba Plymouth Center for the Arts, will not be responsible for fire, theft, loss or damage of any nature. Work is submitted at the artist’s risk; the exhibition is not covered by insurance.
- Artists may submit as many pieces as they choose; this is a juried show; Selected Artists can have only one work in the exhibition
- First Prize Winners and Best in Show Winner receive one complimentary admission to the Opening Night Gala
- All other winners are eligible to purchase one discounted ticket to the Gala
- It is at the judges’ discretion to award/not award prizes
- Award winners will be notified prior to Opening Night
- Winners are strongly encouraged to receive their award in person at the Gala
- Entrants must be 16 years of age or older
- Original work not previously exhibited in the Plymouth Guild Juried Art Show may be entered
- Work copied or done under the guidance of an instructor is not eligible
- Size of framed artwork may not exceed 48” in any direction.
- 2D artwork should be wired and professionally presented.
- Matting and framing should be of superior quality and complement the artwork. Worn, scarred or damaged frames are not acceptable.
- Wires must be taut, strong enough to hold the piece, securely attached to the frame, and installed 1/3 of the distance from the top of the piece. (No alligator clips.)
- Photographs printed on glass, metal, or other material shall have compatible rails or wires for hanging
- All drawings, original prints, watercolors, and photography must be under glass or Plexiglas.
- Clamped or cracked glass is not acceptable.
- Sculptors and 3D artists may provide their own pedestals. A limited number of pedestals is available.
- Work not ready for hanging or display will not be accepted.
Artists’ names and titles of “Selected” artwork for our Annual Show will be published on our website
no later than 5 pm Tuesday, Sept. 17.
Award winners will receive a phone call notification no later than 5 pm Tuesday, Sept. 17
Pick up unselected artwork
1-7pm Wed. Sept. 18 and 1-7pm Thurs. Sept. 19
Selected artwork will be displayed at Plymouth Center for the Arts. Artwork must remain for the duration of the show.
We encourage artists to submit works for sale.
Works must be either priced or marked “Not for Sale.”
The value of work marked “Not for Sale” must be given; all prices to include frames.
A 30% commission will be retained on all Guild Member sales, 40% commission for non-members.