ON-LINE: The Magic of Photoshop CC for Lightroom Users
This interactive 6-week online course is designed for photographers who already use
Lightroom and want to learn how to use Photoshop CC. This course will introduce you
to the key concepts in Photoshop such as layers, blending modes, masking and selections.
You will also learn how to incorporate text and make realistic and compelling
Each class will demonstrate different aspects of Photoshop. We’ll use a variety of images
such as landscapes, travel photos, people, flowers, food, sunrises/sunsets and
still life to demonstrate basic techniques for creating amazing images that go beyond
Lightroom. You will learn how to prepare your images in Lightroom and then use Photoshop
tools and filters to further enhance, fix problems and/or retouch your images.
After each class, you will be provided with the Photoshop edited example images we
use in the class so you can use them on your own computer and see exactly what was
done and why.
What you will learn:
• How to roundtrip from Lightroom Classic CC to Photoshop and back.
• The magic of Layers - adjustment layers, blending modes and blending options.
• Techniques for making Masks and Selections.
• Using textures to make creative images.
• Professional techniques in portrait retouching
• How to make realistic composite images.
• How to use retouching tools to fix problems in photos.
• Make professional looking text
• Learn how to “chord” using common plug-ins and filters
• Learn sharpening and noise reduction techniques
• And much, much more…
All class sessions will be conducted on the ZOOM video conferencing platform. Each
session will be recorded so you can download it afterwards and watch the class again.
This makes learning online even better than face-to-face classes!
Login instructions will be sent via email to each participant prior to the lesson.
Lesson PSD edited photos will be available after each class and the
recorded session will be made available for download.