Date: Every Friday between Jun 28 and Aug 2 from 10:00am to 12:00pm.
Number of Classes:
"Man is the measure of all things!" Learn to draw!
Basic drawing will teach students how to see.
Relax and have fun drawing!
Topics to be covered:
- breaking objects down to their geometric shapes
- quick sketching techniques
- determining the light source
- contour drawing
- basic perspective
- shading 3D objects
- 18” X 24” newsprint pad
- pencils (HB, 2H, 2B, 3B, 4B, 5B, 6B,7B, 8B)
- pencil sharpener
- kneaded eraser
- magic rub eraser
- black and white prismacolor pencils (3 of each)