Felt Bead Jewelry
In this one-day workshop, you will learn how to make felt beads from wool roving and string them into a fun statement necklace!
10am-4pm with 1/2 hour lunch - Students might want to bring a bag lunch.
$10 supply fee is payable to the instructor at the beginning of the workshop for wool, 3 needles (needle felting, embroidery, large eye), stringing options, toggle clasp, accent beads.
Student Supply List:
- Suitable fabric scissors for stringing.
- Any preferred fiber colorways (wool only), types of beads, or clasps
- Towel, apron (or wear clothes that can get damp)
- Fancy yarns for texture: eyelash, chenille, ribbon, etc.
- Dish soap if olive oil soap not preferred.
- Container to bring home damp jewelry that will dry overnight at your home.