Classes: Nov. 8, 15, 29 & Dec. 6, 13 (no class 11/22)
Using visual memory & imagination, you will draw a one-of-a-kind design with your mind’s eye. Whether you're a seasoned artist or just learning to draw, this unique art exercise will result in a personal & creative work of art! Relaxing, focused, surprising! Write a Haiku in response to your finished piece. Come try this! You’ll love the art in you!
Supply List: #2 pencils, eraser (HiPolymer), Sharpie permanent markers (1 fine & 1 ultrafine black; misc. other colors)
* Nothing is wrong and everything is right.
* You have no idea when you start with that first "dot or line" what you will wind up with.
* Freedom -- a process that creates: swirls of lines, blocks, voids, patterns and images into unique drawings without
conscious direction all leading you to more opportunities to expand and grow your art
* Image and Art expansion. -- The creativity that I feel differs from previous painting experiences,
able to expand from the original drawing to create hidden standalone art.
* Great brain exercise for an older person, establishing right to left balance. It causes you think differently.
* Received a great number of complements from friends who have seen my drawings.